In keeping with Limerick City, and the region’s thriving socio-economic vision, we have a strategy for growth and innovation. Synonymous with the city’s culture, the Hunt Museum exemplifies the importance of Limerick’s heritage.
We want to use the museum to make a difference to society, near and wide, with programmes that link the museum and collections to improving people’s lives. Continuing to build upon the huge legacy of the Hunt family, our major capital redevelopment also seeks to transform Limerick’s much-loved regional, hidden treasure, to a place of international standing.
Partnering with corporations in this region is fundamental to our vision. Your corporate membership will directly expedite execution of our bold new strategy, with its impacts on education, learning, well-being, mental health, tourism and regional pride.
There are many programmes, and events, at the Hunt Museum in which your company can get involved. If you’d like to support ambitious education programmes that reach out to, and empower children and teenagers from diverse backgrounds, then we’d love to hear from you! If you’d like to deepen your engagement with your audience through our exhibitions and events, we will work with you to develop a customised sponsorship opportunity. In addition to excellent branding opportunities, our sponsors enjoy a wide range of benefits designed to engage your staff and captivate your clients and target audience.
All corporate memberships include:
- Free admission into the Museum for staff and their families.
- Membership category listed on patronage wall and credited on our website and annual report.
- 10% discount in Museum Gift Shop for all staff.
- 10% discount on art purchases for senior executive staff.
- Invitations to exclusive Exhibition previews and drink receptions.
- *Numbers according to membership category
- Family Membership for up to 20 staff (RRP €1,400)
- 20 staff invited to Exhibition previews and drinks
- Discounted hire of Captains’ Room & Gallery for one company event
- One bespoke curator-led tour per year (15/tour)
- 15% discount on museum outings for all staff.
- Family membership for up to 50 staff including free access to paid exhibitions (RRP €4,000)
- 50 staff invited to Exhibition previews and drinks
- Use of Captains’ Room for two company events
- Two bespoke curator-led tours per year (15/tour)
- 20% discount on museum outings for all staff
- Free admission to Friends & Exhibition lecture series (50 staff)
- Unlimited membership for all company staff and their families & 20 Corporate Guest Memberships
- All staff invited to Exhibition previews and drinks
- Use of Captains’ Room for 3 company events
- Three bespoke curator-led tours per year (15/tour) 5.2 5% discount on Museum outings for all staff
- Free admission to Friends and Exhibition lecture series
- Opportunity to host a Corporate Family Day at the Museum
- One in-office lunchtime talk with curator and/or artist
- Priority booking for annual Gala dinner
“76% of Irish companies measure the success of their arts partnerships by the rate of their staff engagement.”
Business to Arts, 2018 survey
While it is possible to quantify the cost effectiveness for your company of a partnership with the museum, including its effects on staff retention and engagement, the lasting social impact of your support to the people of Limerick is immeasurable.
Other ways to support…
Other ways to support the museum range from exhibition sponsorship to conservation, improving display and the support of our education and community programmes.